Knight fighting Hydra

Created by
The4bestQueenie (She/her)
on Friday, 14-Jul-2023 21:27:49 UTC

Character avatar

Galacterian Knight The4bestQueenie (She/her) 9 months ago

Head: Lunar Left Arm: Solar Right Arm: Planitar Torso: Solar Left Leg: Lunar Right Leg: Lunar

"Copy that! On my way!" Alice grinned, quickly equipping her changer form as HQ told her about some new cape disturbing the peace. Setting her legs to repel and ignore gravity she jumped off, running along walls by attaching heavy gravity before kicking off again and leaping through the sky. It was a great way to get around her city, and Hydros was apparently happy with how good it looked for optics.

Slamming down with a three point landing she grinned, calling out to the public. "Alright everyone, clear out the area and snap some photos if you want. Galacterian Knight is here and ready to help!" She pulled herself up to full height, drawing her shield to her hand. "Stand down agent of Hydra, or I'll be forced to bring the pain!"

Character avatar

Hydra Koishi 9 months ago

Five heads turn to look at her. Each tilted slightly to the side in curiousity. ''Oooh~ Fancy!'' ''Knight aesthetics are so cool...'' ''Think we can get one of those shields too?'' ''They want to fight us though, so square up, you four!'' ''Fiiiine...'' They then babble amongst themselves, before pulling themselves into some sort of fighting stance. And that was... not how joints were supposed to work.

Hydra grins to themselves, razor teeth on display on the head that had been shifted to humanoid. This was their first job, and it was already going well so far, most of them thought. A hero had come for them to distract! And one that was fast too. She even knew their name! Perfect.

The4bestQueenie (She/her) 9 months ago

Throwing her shield ahead of her Galacteiran charged behind it, the metal disk aimed for the center head to grab its focus. A moment after the shield would impact came her fist, coated in fire slamming down on the top of the head to slam the jaw shut around the shield if all went as planned.

Whether that worked or not She'd try to grab the shield, sliding into a tackle at Hydra's legs to get past them, keeping their momentum before suddenly activating her lunar legs to pull her standing right up like a weeble-wobble, lashing out with a fist to the back.

Character avatar

The shield is seen approach, and one of the heads snaps forward to intercept it. Catching it like a dog would a frisbee. Which earns it a fiery smack that left its skin blistered and... bubbling(?). Letting go of the shield as the five each yelp in pain.

The slide similarly works on the less experienced hydra cape, only it doesn't seem to actually slow them down. As the heads now no longer have to move around a humanoid body to attack at her. Shooting forward to attack her with open maws. Trying to latch onto her limbs and shoulders while the main body was getting up in a stomach twisting display.

Character avatar

The head manage to easily bite down onto Alice's shoulder, teeth scratching off the armoured steel as the other heads try to bite her limbs and restrain her. Reaching out with the burning shoulder GK launches herself forward towards Hydra's back, trying to shoulder charge her to the ground, her lunar legs reversing gravity to add thrust to the launch, before snapping back to increased gravity as she tries to kick or stomp on the other cape.

Character avatar

Hydra launches towards her as Alice comes in for the shoulder charge. Wrapping around her with limbs that could apparantly full on bend backwards while the jaws scraped over the steel and tried to bite and/or find chinks in her armor to exploit. Vaguely hoping she'd manage to tear something loose or panic/piss the cape off for greater retaliation.

Character avatar

Whilst a normal suit of armour may need chinks or parts to be loose in order to climb in and move around, there was no squishy underside to be found with this Galacterian Knight, her body WAS the metal. She quickly shut off the fire to avoid hurting a person she believed she had captured, straddling the other cape and engaging her legs at maximum gravity, causing the ground bellow to crack and compress with the force she was impacting onto it. "Stay down! If you try and hurt anyone here I WILL be forced to use greater force!" She threatened.

Character avatar

Hydra Koishi 9 months ago (edited 9 months ago)

The heads let out a mixture of cackling and pained noises. Like it was somehow funny that their middle was being crushed. Then the one that she'd burned earlier seems to almost split open as new flesh bursts forth. Somewhat larger now as it goes for the eyes on GK's helmet. Trying to blind her for the moment ''Well, go for it!'' ''We came here for a fight you after all!'' ''We're down, but not out!'' The heads declare and cheer. Then they use the leverage from holding onto GK slip out from under her legs while she's hopefully distracted with the attack. Their body bubbling and growing bulkier as they attempt the strategic retreat.

Character avatar

Galacterians Lunar helm gave her advanced ways of seeing things, but fundamentally they where for SEEING things, meaning that when the head chomped down onto it, GK found her vision blocked by the sheer amount of heat and electricity in her eyes.

Making a note to fix that design flaw she tried to keep the writhing mess wrapped beneath her, rolling with the motion try try and keep this a drag down fight rather than giving the other cape the opportunity to use their superior reach.

Character avatar

It ended up being less writhing, more wiggling and pulling their thinning lower half through. And more importantly, Hydra had her heads try and grab onto GK's arms to interfere with her ability to grapple. Struggles getting more fierce as the bruises and road rash Hydra had received since the start of the encounter brought more strength with them. The monstrous cape grinning wide.

Character avatar

With Hydra getting free Galacterian needed a plan, she quickly flipped the gravity on her leg legs and jumped, grabbing into the heads that where biting her as she leaped with the force required to clear tall buildings in a single bound. With her passenger she couldn't quite do that, but she could still get quite some height, aiming to try and take the cape away from the civilians.

Character avatar

There's a moment of surprise as GK leaps away, then they laugh as they realise what's happening. ''Hey, we're flying!'' ''Think we'd be able to fly if we shifted wings?'' ''Maybe miss knight can teach us!'' ''She's trying to arrest us for existing, dumbass. No way she would.'' The heads babble, the main one still grinning at her. Starting to work on getting their limbs inbetween them so they could leverage their strength to work themselves free.

Character avatar

As the two of them stalled to fall, Galacterian responded, readying her legs to bounce off the ground again and continue hopping around. "Not for 'Existing' for being a public nuisance and scaring people. I told you to stand down!" She huffed. "Give it up and come with me and I can promise your sentence will be light."

Character avatar

''Doesn't seem like much of a difference to us, when that is what we do regardless when we get out to where the people are.'' The other heads seem eager to chime in as the main one's shrugs. ''Hate us.'' ''Fear us.'' ''We're different.'' ''Proved it by attacking.''

Hydra's limbs start worming their way between the two of them. Brute strength pressing the two apart while maws tried to wrench GK's fingers off one of their necks. Seemingly uncaring for the fall it'd cause.

Character avatar

Pulling her shield back GK slammed it onto Hydra's biggest head in the center, their chestplate glowed and hummed as it pulled them down towards the ground, hooking into metal gurders, lampposts and underground pipes to meteor slam Hydra into the ground alongside Galacteiran. Before the two of them went splat she retargeted the pull, pulling them both forwards to stop GK from splatting and trying to launch hydra forwards if they pull themselves free.

Character avatar

They don't seem all that fazed by the slam, but they are by the sudden drop. Especially as the sudden shift in momentum makes them lose their 'footing' and get dragged down along by the much heavier cape.

The momentum shift doesn't help this much either. Being both above GK and not affected by the armor directly. A wet 'snap' followed by a loud smack as the neck that GK had been holding tears. Followed by Hydra impacting the pavement in a pile of limbs. Unmoving. Flesh seeming to almost boil. Though the head she was holding was moving. And it was silently screaming and very pissed. Lashing out with actual ferocity towards GK now.

Character avatar

Holding onto the core head with her fingers in its mouth to try and prevent it from biting her GK huffed. "You can't win. Just stand down and this can all be sorted out. No-ones been hurt yet, this can all be cleared up as a misunderstanding if you just. stop. fighting!" She argued, wrenching her fingers from the heads mouth.

She tucked the head under her arm and looked towards the body, speaking into an earpiece. "Be advised, cape has a high brute rating, currently calling it a brute 6. No sign of any offensive powers beyond brute strength."

Character avatar

The pile kind of just... sits there as GK looks. No movement beyond the boiling meat.

''We were hurt! You killed most of us!'' The head under her arm accuses. Trying its best snake impression to try and wiggle out. ''We were just told to just be here since we look scary and you hate us! You're awful! Just assumed we were evil from the start!'' More insults follow.

Character avatar

Galacterian huffed "I'm just doing my job, its not about you being good or evil, its about making sure everyone is safe. If I get called in to help I need to assume you're dangerous. You could be a master cape or a stranger. If I let you stick around and talk I could be putting people in danger. When I tell you to stand down, you need to do so and I can get you to a court case. If you're not doing anything wrong then it will be fine, Hydros pays for the court fees for both sides even." She moved over to the body, intending to grab them by the back of the neck and carry them off.

Character avatar

''So your first reaction was to try to arrest us because we look scary? That's illegal in its own right!'' The head complains. ''How would you like it if you got attacked for showing your face in public!?''

And as GK approaches the body, the body seems to be more or less explode. Meat being launched off and splattering around to make place for a new, much larger mass. Looking like some sort of eldritch horror squid. Two tentacles whipping out towards GK to smack her with all the force their greater mass can muster. Six heads screaming in rage at having been so close to death again.

Character avatar

"My first reaction was to ask you to stand down, you got ready to fight and I'm authorised to stop dangerous parahumans before they can hurt anyone." She argued. "If you have a master or stranger power I might never see you hurting people until its too late, or even think you're my best friend. I have to be willing to fight no matter what, unless you stand down and come quietly."

As Galacterian gets blasted back they get thrown head over heels, metal skidding and scrapping along the pavement with loud and ear scratching sounds. She picks herself up, her right leg flashing and being replaced with a fixed version that sported a orange sun rather than a silver moon, and her helmet swapping out the silver moon for a yellow planet.