Galactic Freak

Created by
The4bestQueenie (She/her)
on Tuesday, 11-Jul-2023 17:19:23 UTC

Character avatar

Galacterian Knight The4bestQueenie (She/her) 9 months ago

Galacterian's lunar legs caught her momentum as she slammed down onto the ground outside of freakshows last known location. Her solar arms and chest plate enhanced her lunar visor enough that she could track the heat and electrical signs of the tinkers lab easily, rapping against the door and calling in. "Hiya! Its me again, wanna let me in so we can hang out?" She offered cheerily

Character avatar

Freakshow Dreamer 9 months ago

The signs would led her towards a small warehouse. The door apparently locked, until it suddenly opens, followed by swarms of flies escaping through it.

"Fuck.... you know it's supposed to be a secret lab... how did you...?"

He sighs "Anyways atleast it's just you." He answers, emphasizing the last part, his voice actually coming from further inside. The door seemingly opening on its own, immediately closing once she got inside. Possible moved by something else.

Character avatar

Galacterian flopped onto the nearest chair or couch, pulling a pair of soda cans from her backpack and tossing a bar of jerky over to Freakshow. "I had some time after work with Hydros, figured I come come by and give you the soft sell again!" She smiled. "One of these days you'll get in trouble you can't get out of, and I like working with you, your a good guy!"

Her helmet flicked away to the welders mask she uses for privacy, taking a sip of her drink before she continued talking. "Anyway, I don't ACTUALLY wanna come down here just to nag on you, Tell me what you've been up to, hows the latest project?"

Character avatar

"I'mmm fine." He groans sarcastically. "I'm already in trouble... if you wann know.... entering the building, you just compromised the local ecosystem... not like that wasn't what's supposed to happen.. released a bunch of them yesterday already..... but that's what i'm working on... part of it atleast.... " He started to trail off. "BIOMASS CONVERSION... yes... yes that's the project.. not really stable but fast and convenient.... just need some more customers for the finished project.... flies and bugs.... need something that works on dogs too... theyre just so aboundant... though i guess flies will suffice for now." He keeps talking absentminded, voice still coming from deeper within.

The4bestQueenie (She/her) 9 months ago

Alice sighed, making a mental note to hunt down the bugs to keep Freakshow out of trouble. She dreaded the day that she was called in to stop him. He could be such a great hero if he'd just work for Hydros she mused. "What kinda Biomass are you looking for, I can probably buy you some bulk meat or other stuff with the paychecks I get from my job, as a hero, for hydros." She hinted

Character avatar

"It needs to be alive... specifically.... soo..... maybe a bunch of live cows please."

He answers sarcastically, but sincere about the fact that he actually could use a bunch of live cows...

"Hydros? Never heard of it."

Character avatar

Pulling out her phone she started browsing as she talked. "Hydros is the new security company, you see the big building up in the town centre?" She asked, shrugging her metal shoulders before continuing. "Anyway they're all about helping out the commuity, we get oversight to direct us towards priority targets to take down villains and protect people, alongside a tidy pay check."

"How about a horse, would be cheaper than a cow. All the breeding we've done to make horses run fast means they can't be used for food, so old horses actually have no use." She offered, holding up her phone with the offer to buy an old race horse for £600

Character avatar

"Hmm... still not sure about that... but it's a maybe. Really don't care.. as lang as i can keep all my options open."

"People love horses.... if you expect me to be heroic.... that's...that's really not the way to go. My tech... its like not pleasant."

He chuckles. "Bugs... vermin and other pests, public don't really notices... but cats... dogs.... a beloved horse... lets say i did something with them... and it really made some bad news."

Character avatar

"Don't worry so much about that" She waved him off. "You need to use your power, and haters are gunna hate no matter what. A horse that's going to be put down anyway after some dumb jockey worked them too hard is perfect for you, no muss no fuss!" She grinned devishly "Besides, no-ones up in arms about the horses being put down already, its not like you need a press announcement about how you make your stuff! Hydros can buy it on the downlow for me!"

Character avatar

"Well in that case... i'm now a bit more disillusioned about you, holier than thou heroes.... anyways still woulda take it... valuable resources are still valuable resources i guess."

He answers, laughing out loud, a humanoid figure finally starting to separate itself from the wall left from Galacterian. Extensions from the body dropping onto the ground. A waving and crawling mass covered in insect legs and other parts, attempting to reform into something roughly shaped like a chair until failing to do so, dissolving into puddle. Freakshow obviously disappointed by this, decides to just keep standing.

Character avatar

Galacterian gave a soft smile. "I'm not holier than anyone, I just wanna live up to my heros and protect people. Its not your fault if your power needs to use animals, rogue is still a hero even if people don't like her power." She offers in explanation ponding for a moment. "If you can give me a place to drop them off I can buy some horses due to be put down, better they get used to help save people, right?"

Character avatar

"Sure you are...You can bring them here or maybe another location... could tell you once you have them available."

"Anyways.. how is beta doing? It is still a new prototype.. and rather important for my research... regarding intelligence.."

Character avatar

"Oh Beta's a little darling!" She coo'd happily. "I've been focusing more on my new aspects recently, making sure they're all spick and span, but P-helm is still and probably always will be my go-to option for dealing with Hulk-lites."

Character avatar

"Hmm.. good to know, still would need to check on it, is beta with you?"

He answers, as he casually approaches her.

Character avatar

Her chest plate flickered, being replaced by a shirt and backpack as she removed the head from the backpack, and reequipped her chest plate. "Right here! I've been doing regular feedings of the slurry as you recommended."

She tapped a bit more on her phone and nodded. "One lame horse purchased. They where set to be put down anyway, so theres no loss. Should arrive at this location within the week!"

Character avatar

"Sounds good." He continuous to approach, extending his hand to touch the head. Bio-luminescent veins on his suit, now visible as they continue to grow and enter the casing of the helmet.

"Hmm... all good... i think this new data will be greatly appreciated for my next project... oh and of course the horse too will be useful once it's arrives."

He answers, apparently uploading something from Beta.

Character avatar

"Good to hear! What are you planning for your next project, I've got some designed sketched up for a set of Lunar arms. Extendable and storing a bunch of the mundane gear I can't normally carry, like cuffs and a first aid kit."

Character avatar

"Mostly just planning to broaden my arsenal, make more different creatures with more offensive capabilities... you know.... just more complex stuff. Anyways... there is some interesting data... and i do plan to explore those dimensional swapping capabilities of your's further."

Character avatar

"I'm sure interested to find out what you can make with my hot swapping ability! Trying to turn my tinker-eye inwards to use it doesn't really give me any inspiration you know?" She rolled her shoulders, taking beta back and storing them back in her backpack. "Anyway, please do think about being a hero. As long as you're still a rogue I don't mind hanging out, but it scares me that others think you're a villian. I don't want to see you going beyond selling to villians and starting hurting people, you hear!" She chidded.

Character avatar

"Maybe... you just need someone... with an outside perspective." The Bio-Tinker responds with a laugh.

"Though honestly it may be a bit outside my spec... an additional sample of your DNA... or rather blood could be helpful... Not for cloning or anything... which i can't really do anyways, but just to bridge the gab between my tech and well... your power."

He continuous... more asking out of politeness.. not as there aren't any other ways to get a sample... from the unsuspecting hero.

"May even behave for a while... as long as no hero gets in my way of course." He mentions with a shrug.

Character avatar

Alice shimmers her arm out of the armoured form and prepared to draw blood before recoiling as if she was hit. "What the hell? I thought we where friends?" She asked, hurt leaking into her voice. "I'm perfectly happy to give b lood to help a fellow tinker, and certainly for one thats a friend but..." She shakes her head. "I don't appreciate being blackmailed or bribed. I'm not here to force you into 'Behaving' as you put it and its honestly kind of insulting that you keep saying stuff like that." She sighs.

"If you want something from me, you just have to ask, my help doesn't come with strings attached beyond that if I get an order to come take you down, I can't let our friendship stop it. I'm not bribing you into behaving for a little while, I'm not Hollier than thou and I'm not here to preach and beg you. I'm here because you're a good guy and a friend that got delt a bad hand and told me they felt that they couldn't be a hero, and I wanna show you your wrong."

Character avatar

"Whoa...what?!... that's... not...not..."

Freakshow takes a step back... not expecting that reaction at all. Followed by a faint noise of something stirring up in the back of the room or rather from every wall. Until everything just calms down immediately after.

"Sorry... guess? was just trying to be edgy.. i mean honestly i don't know what to think... or say.... Not like i'm dealing with people that often...."

He takes another step back.

"Most of my live i...... well me and others didn't really worked out.... and just because you're my... as you said so... 'friend'... i'm being honest. Everything in the room is telling me to kill you... to exploit you... not because of that discussion... just because you're alive. That's the horse-talk all over again! People usually don't like being treated as a resource ... but everyone expects something out of someone and i'm always acting with second thoughts in mind. So excuse me if helping people does not come as natural to me, than to you, if they're all just something that could be improved on or used in a multitude of different ways. Better they know the dangers first instead of being tricked into safety.

Character avatar

She sighs, slumping into the sofa. "Helping people doesn't come natrual to me either. And I don't mean that in some second act woe is me being a hero is so hard. All I wanted was to be known, to be loved. But what was taken away from me, and now I can get it, but only if I wear a mask... Everything I wanted as long as I don't get what I wanted from it."

"I don't mind you being a bit frosty to me, I get that people have hurt you and I want to do whatever I can to help. But don't be a hero just because I want you too, and don't you dare suggest that you'll be a hero as long as a bribe you. I want you to be a rogue or a hero or whatever as long as it doesn't hurt innocents because its the best choice for you, because I think that with a little help from friends you can be like bruce banner, not the hulk."

Character avatar

"Sure... sure."

He answers quiet.

"The whole bribe thing was mostly just an attempt at a joke... thought that was the... 'cool' thing to say. Probably will end up doing what i want anyways... not like i know what that is... but it's going to be something big... or great. I feel like there is something resonating between my tech..,. even i don't fully understand.

"Anyways... helping people will probably be a side projects in its own way... healing is certainly a direction i could go, though first i need to set boundaries... to prevent certain worst case scenarios..."

Character avatar

Galacterian Knight The4bestQueenie (She/her) 8 months ago

"Well I'm happy to be able to help. I should probably get going, i'm on shift soon and wanna make sure everyone feels safe. Are you gunna be alright here?" She asks, hopping up and rechecking her gear and armaments.

Character avatar

Freakshow Dreamer 8 months ago (edited 8 months ago)

"Yeah... i mean may i still get a blood sample or rather not?"

"Besides that, probably will be alright... it's not like I'm alone in here... so don't worry..."

Character avatar

Galacterian Knight The4bestQueenie (She/her) 8 months ago

Galacterian nodded with a smile her arm turning flesh as she rolls her shoulder. "Go for it! I trust you not to do anything stupid with it"

With her blood taken she hops off, jumping away into the night =-=-=-=-=-= End Thread =-=-=-=-=-=