Now, I know what this... I, look like...

Created by
Koishi
on Tuesday, 12-Sep-2023 20:58:05 UTC

Character avatar

Calvin Ball Dee 7 months ago

The young heroine was moving through the darker alleyways and streets, a confident grin on her face despite her settings. She was on the hunt for evil doers, her last one hadn't gone so well but this one was going to be different. She was going to impress the other heroes in the city and show them exactly what she could do. Other than get shot at.

But the only downside was that there seemed to actually be no evil to fight tonight. No nefarious deeds in sight. Not even a jaywalker, it was really quiet! Even still, Calvin Ball kept up her easy jog and took a moment to glance down each side street to make sure that she wasn't missing a lurking menace somewhere in the shadow.

Character avatar

Hydra Koishi 7 months ago

As she jogs, Calvin hears something behind her. A sort of rapid slapping noise like someone running barefeet across the pavement. Though when she looks, there wouldn't be anyone there.

The source of said noise meanwhile, hides beneath one of the cars parked along the sides of the street. Excitedly whispering amongst themselves. It was a cape! Probably. Nobody else would be out at night looking like this, right? Right. And their current entirely deep purple color helped hide in the shadows while following her to whatever Calvin was planning to do. Very exciting, indeed.

Character avatar

Calvin Ball Dee 7 months ago

The girl's jogging would slow down to a brisk walk, then a pause. Turning slowly to try not to miss a thing.

"Hmmm... If what I think is happening, is happening, it better not be."

She mumbled to herself, a marble sized orb appearing in her hand. Her expressive goggles squinting and looking around one more time before she started to walk backwards in the direction she was going.

Character avatar

Hydra Koishi 7 months ago

Nothing happens at first. Though once she's got some distance from where she was before, a purple figure with far more limbs than a regular person slinking out from under a car with inhuman grace, then slipping through shadows to the next one. Watching and following her.